When was the last time you pressure washed your home? If you never have, it’s time to make your pressure washing appointment. Pressure washing will give your exterior a clean and fresh look, which will enhance your property’s curb appeal and overall value. Pressure washing will also help preserve and extend the lifespan of your exterior paint and features, safeguarding your investments.
But these aren’t the only reasons to consider pressure washing the exterior of your home. Read on to find more reasons to wash your house using this method.
Removes Deep Dirt and Grime
If not cleaned properly, dirt is not only an eyesore but can also find its way into your surfaces. This can cause scratches or cracks. Dirt also harbours bacteria which can lead to health problems such as respiratory illness. High-pressure washing helps remove deep dirt and sticky residue that attracts more dirt, reducing damage and health issues.
Make You Feel Comfortable
Your home is your haven of peace and comfort. But if your outdoor surfaces are dirty, you won’t feel comfortable or have peace of mind. Professional pressure washing will give you a clean exterior and add a peaceful and comfortable feel to your home.
Prevent Mould and Mildew Growth
Mould can cause asthma and other respiratory illnesses. Unclean surfaces are perfect breeding grounds for Mould and mildew. Routine pressure washing will help eliminate Mould and mildew, which may be growing on your surfaces.
Serious pressure washing can be time-consuming, not to mention the cost of renting pressure washers and cleaning solutions. Instead of trying DIY pressure washing, hire a professional to do it for you. Professionals have the right equipment. They also have the experience and can do the job faster and more effectively than you.
So now that you know pressure cleaning is essential, the next question you’re probably asking yourself is how often you should schedule pressure washing?
How Often Should You Get Your Home Cleaned?
We recommend pressure washing your home at least once every three months. However, if you experience any of the following signs highlighted below, we recommend you schedule pressure washing as soon as possible:
- Your exterior surfaces have a foul smell – Unpleasant odors on surfaces are usually caused by stains that haven’t been cleaned up and just general uncleanliness. At the first sign of any smell on your surface, contact power washing services right away.
- You’re planning on selling your home – Pressure cleaning will help make your home eye-catching and elegant.
- Mould growth on wall and floor – Another sign that it may be time to schedule pressure washing is mould growth on your walls and floor. If you are dealing with a persistent mould problem, you need to pressure wash your home right away. Delaying will allow the mould to grow, damaging your house and causing other costly repairs.
You should also hire pressure cleaning services more frequently if:
- Your house is near lots of trees
- Your area has hot and humid weather
- Your house is near a busy road
Look For Experience and High-Quality Skills
When looking for a pressure washing company, look for a licensed company that has been in the business for a long time. And has advanced pressure water machines and cleaning methods. Talk to their previous customers and ask them what they think and feel about the pressure washing company. If the reviews are positive, then you can work with them.
Are you looking for a professional pressure washing service? Contact Sydney Tile And Stone Care and enjoy our excellent pressure washing services.